E Fat Bike: The electric evolution for your off-road adventures!
- Shimano STEPS E8000, 75Nm, 250W, 36V
- 35 Km/h
- DerailleurShimano Deore M5100 11 s.
- CassetteShimano Deore M5100 11-51t
- ChainShimano HG-Series 11 s.
- ShifterShimano Deore M5100 11s.
- BrakesShimano MT500 Dual Piston
- CrankShimano STEPS
- MBC alloy 80mm
- Quadra Through Axle 150x15mm Front, 197x12mm Rear
- Vee Tire Co Snow Avalanche 27.5x4.5 Studdeable, 120TPI
- Li- Ion Battery, 36v, 14ah
- Range: 90-140km
- Integrated Battery Changes in 10 seconds
- CellShimano BT-E8035 504 Wh
- ChargerShimano SM-BTE80
- Battery Mount Shimano BM-E8030-B
- Charge time5h from 0% (2h from 50%)
- Life cycleapprox. 1,000 cycles
Frequently Asked Questions
An e-fat bike is an electric bicycle with oversized tires, usually over 3 inches wide. It combines the grip of fat bikes with electric assistance to facilitate all-terrain riding.
By its extra-wide tires, which improve traction on loose terrain such as sand or snow. Its powerful motor also makes it easier to climb hills.
Range varies from 90 to 140 km, depending on battery capacity. Allow around 5 hours for a full recharge.
Maximum speed is around 35 km/h with electric assistance.
Yes, they are at ease on all types of surface: sand, snow, mud, steep paths, etc. Their tires provide excellent traction. Their tires provide excellent traction.
Check tire pressure and clean chain and sprockets. Avoid high-pressure cleaners to protect electrical components.
It's around 120 to 150 kg. Check your bike's technical specifications.
Yes, you can operate it as a standard muscle bike and deactivate the electric assistance.
It is activated by pedalling and assists you up to a maximum speed of 35 km/h.
Yes, you can upgrade certain elements, such as the saddle, pedals or brakes. But be careful about compatibility.
They are subject to the same regulations as electric bikes. Check with your local authorities.
Yes, so it's easy to recharge. You can also buy an additional battery.
Store it in a dry, temperate place. Avoid extreme temperatures, which can damage the battery. Charge the battery from time to time.
The battery should last around 1000 charge cycles. The motor has a life expectancy of around 5 years or more.
Yes, it weighs around 24 kgs, compared with 15 to 20 kgs for a non-electric fat bike.
Write to us or contact one of our authorized dealers.